One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Navi Mumbai - Advocate Ram S. Pandit

Advocate Ram S. Pandit

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | + user ratings 2
Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
45 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Ram S. Pandit has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 45 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Ram S. Pandit's office is in Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • District Court, Mumbai,
  • District Court, Nashik,
  • District Court, Pune,
  • Family Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Navi Mumbai

Questions Answered by Advocate Ram S. Pandit Action plan after cheque bounce due to fund insufficient I Want Divorce. However Wife Can File Case Of Dv And Dowry