One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Navi Mumbai - Advocate Samina Mirza

Advocate Samina Mirza

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 25+ user ratings
LawRatoNerul, Navi Mumbai
LawRato11 years Experience
Advocate Samina Mirza
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Armed Forces Tribunal, Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Customs & Central Excise, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, GST, High Court, Immigration, Insurance, International Law, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Media and Entertainment, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident, Muslim Law, NCLT, Patent, Property, R.T.I, Recovery, RERA, Startup, Succession Certificate, Supreme Court, Tax, Trademark & Copyright, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Samina Mirza has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Samina provides services in various fields of Arbitration Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Muslim Law Matters, Banking / Finance Matters, Criminal Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Samina enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2013.

Enrollment Number : MAH/1432-A/2013
Advocate Samina Mirza

File for Divorce
Reply / Send Legal Notice for Divorce
Contest / Appeal in Divorce Case
Dowry Demand / Domestic Violence / Abuse
Alimony / Maintenance Issue
Child Custody Issue
Extramarital Affair / Cheating
Muslim Marriage Issues
Marriage Registration / Court Marriage
Marital Finance / Property Issues
Family / In-law Problems
Property Documentation / Verification
Family Property Dispute
Transfer of Ancestral Property
Illegal Possession
Illegal Construction
Landlord / Tenant Issues
Builder Delay / Fraud
Transfer of Ownership / Name Change
Gifting of Property
Municipal Corporation Issues
Neighbor Dispute
Divorce / Matrimonial Issue
Succession of Property / Assets
Legal Heir Certificate
Property Dispute / Partition
Family Dispute
Wills / Trusts
Gift of Assets
Adoption / Surrogacy
Loaned Money Recovery
Loan / EMI Issues
Credit Card Issues
Online Transaction Issue
ATM / Credit Card Fraud
Pension Issues
Bank issues
Income Tax / ITAT Related
Non Payment of Dues
Reply / Send Legal Notice in Financial Case
Salary Delay / Non payment of Salary / Dues
Illegal Termination
Promotion / Pension Issues
Sexual Harrasment
Govt. Job Related - Promotion, VRS, Etc.
Gratuity Issues
Provident Fund (PF)
Lawyer for Summons / Warrants
Wrongful Arrest
Bail / Anticipatory Bail
Physical / Sexual Abuse
FIR Filing / Quashing
Public Drinking / Drunk Driving
Cyber Crime
Threat / Injury
Financial Fraud
Theft / Robbery
Murder / Attempt to Murder
Narcotics / Drugs
Child Abuse / POCSO
Faulty Product / Bad Service
Forgery / Fraud
Refund Related Issue
False Advertising
Medical Negligence
Online Fraud
Hit and Run
Motor Accident
Accident Claim
Insurance Claim
Court Martial
Pension Issues
Promotion / Rank related
Transfer / Posting related
Recovery of Dues
Breach of Contract
Contract Drafting / Review
Labour Court Case Issues
Consumer Complaint Case
Sexual Harassment at work
Trademark / Copyright / Patent
Taxation Issues
Venture Capital / Funding Related
Business / Trade License
Arbitration & Mediation
Customs and Central Excise
Import / Export issues
Mergers & Acquisitions
RTI filing
PIL Filing
Passport related Issues
Adhaar Related
Matrimonial / Divorce Related
Property Issue
Supreme Court / SLP Related
Visa / Immigration / Passport Related
Affidavit / Certificate
Power of Attorney
Cheque Bounce
Builder Delay / Fraud
Family Dispute
Visa Refusal / Rejection
Govt. Job Related - Promotion, VRS, Etc.
File Mutual Consent Divorce
Visa Application
Transfer Petition
Supreme Court Appeal
Supreme Court PIL
Muslim Marriage Issues
Muslim Property Issues
NRI Property Issue
Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT)
Complaint in NCLT / NCLAT
Transfer Petition
NRI Divorce
Apply for Citizenship / PR
Legal Issue
Business Compliances
Startup legal / advisory
  • Bombay High Court
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai
  • District Court, Navi Mumbai
  • Vashi Civil Court

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Samina Mirza

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Aakash Gupta - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The way she has handled the cases showed resilience, experience, knowledge, and critical thinking, that made me win each and every one of the matters. I have been really fortunate to be able to witness such calibre, thus, Samina maam comes highly recommended.
Over 3 months ago
kishore baviskar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The advocate was genuine , cool, calm, active listener, genius, and gave appropriate decision.
Over 3 months ago
Deepesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
She tries to get deep into the matters that she takes up and gives her 100%. Highly satisfied with her work.
Over 3 months ago
Vaibhav Bhatnagar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
she is a very dedicated nd experienced lawyer. The team responds quickly. Overall nice experience, got my issue resolved from this wise woman.
Over 3 months ago
Harshada - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
she explained every details of legal matters to us in layman’s language. We highly recommend Advocate Samina for any legal matters.
Over 3 months ago
Shajeed Sayed - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
She explained all the details very clearly and heard my concern and provided me the right solution. I was under pressure when I called her but after her guidance I'm a bit relieved now. Thanks again to her.
Over 3 months ago
Rakesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Maam ne bahot madad kari, hum duvidha me the fir lawrato ke through connect kra unse. Hamara matter ab solve ho gya hai. Dhanyawad maam
Over 3 months ago
Farha Shaikh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I write to express my sincere and heartfelt appreciation and gratitude for Advocate Samina Mirza. she is very professional and competent in her deliverables which she provides in both friendly and accessible manner.
Over 3 months ago
Iqbal Nagarwala - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Consultation was very good and satisfying . it helped me a lot
Over 3 months ago
Sushant Sawant - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
An experienced thoughtful approach towards driving the issue towards resolution/solving the problem. Patient enough in listening and polite enough to answer the query. Felt great speaking to her
Over 3 months ago
Advocate Samina Mirza

Questions Answered by Advocate Samina Mirza

Q: Paid money for commercial upfront, but builder not returning money

Hello,I paid to a builder huge amount upfront in bank transfer with an understanding of getting a large showroom. Now the builder is delaying the project and has handed over the property for construction to at third party. I would like to have my money back, but the builder is simply giving excuses. How can I get my money back. The only detail I have got is the bank transfers that I have made to the builder.Thank you for your help.

Advocate Samina Mirza answered
no doubt the builder has cheated you. you can initiate legal proceedings against him to recover the amount. the bank transfers of the amount are good enough to prove his liability. you mat begin with a legal notice and proceed further.

Q: False Complaint Charge By Other Party

Dear Sir, One my friend take money from me for his personal reason before 3 years, while I am asking for money back, he making false complaint against me of threatening and fighting. Now he first register false complaint at SP office, even through I have all documents proofs, complaint came from SP office, local police not cooperating me, they are filing case without investigation, kindly advice.

Advocate Samina Mirza answered
if you have all the documents with you then your position is strong. please take proper legal advice by discussing as to what exactly are the allegations put against you. if you take proper measure beforehand and can prevent the lodging of FIR, it will be good.

Q: Issues from wife and in la-ways

I an 38 and have 8 yr marriage , from starting there was a issue from my wife and in-laws , starting they use to interfere in my family matter and personnel matter at very low then slowly it is as per then i have to live my life . once i stated pointing there limits then they stared putting false blame on me and my family and started to defame my name in society when i ask then to prove the blame then again the started putting new blames. when i ask my wife if you do not want to live with me leave me.but she says i will not leave you like this will make you suffer for whole life. now from past one year she is living with there parents and crating issues for me and my family , so what can be done in my case

Advocate Samina Mirza answered
you can proceed with restitution case whereby you can ask your wife to come and reside with you. on the alternative you can proceed for divorce case. it will be clear to your wife that you have taken strong measures and she will be forced to take a stand.

Q: False dv case filed by wife against me. Kindly guide

My marriage date 19.11.2019 in dehradun. I returned with my wife and parents after marriage to my home on 21.11.2019. On 23 and 24.11.2019 we all were in shirdi. My wife behaviour bit rude. She was keeping distance from me. So on 25.11. 2019 to 26.11.2019 I went to work. She returned to Dehradun on 28.11.2019 as her ticket was booked before ad per her request. Then she never called me. She and her family even not invited us in my brother in law marriage. On Nov 2020 she send notice through mahila thane. My wife is also working in police. Then I send her notice through lawyer within 15 days and also to mahila thane and requested her to come and cohabit with me. But on Feb 2021 she filed dv case with false allegation

Advocate Samina Mirza answered
you will have to appoint a lawyer and face the dv proceedings. meanwhile you can also proceed for restitution case. if the allegations are false then you have good chances of facing thr case successfully. for further discussion you can call me.

Q: Counter Case Timing and Sections against Extortion for Settlement

My wife has filed a complaint against me in CAW (498a). One counseling session has taken place and the CAW cell tried to reconcile but my wife has decided not to. She has simultaneously filed CRPC 125 for maintenance hiding all her education and work details. The wife's family is now asking Rs 50 lakh to settle the matter. We have a recording from them stating because we dint cooperate with them they decided to complain. 498a is yet to be registered, can I file counter case before 498a? or wait till 498a and charge sheet is filed? We both live in different states and hence using women-centric laws they are harrasing us? is there a way for us to bring them to our city courts? if yes, under which sections?

Advocate Samina Mirza answered
since states are different, attending the day to day court and police station becomes a harassment. if you have sufficient grounds, you should go ahead with filing counter case. that will be a good move. for further discussion you can call me.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Samina Mirza

Can Advocate Samina Mirza represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Samina Mirza can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Samina Mirza?

When you meet with Advocate Samina Mirza for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Samina Mirza?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Samina Mirza, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Samina Mirza?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Samina Mirza, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Samina Mirza?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Samina Mirza regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Samina Mirza?

The cost of hiring Advocate Samina Mirza can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Samina Mirza