One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jabalpur - Advocate Prakhar Galaw

Advocate Prakhar Galaw

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Cherital Road, Jabalpur
2 years Experience
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, Civil, Consumer Court, Labour & Service, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Prakhar Galaw has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 2 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Prakhar Galaw's office is in Cherital Road, Jabalpur.
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Jabalpur,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Jabalpur,
  • District Court, Jabalpur,
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court,
  • Madhya Pradesh State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jabalpur