One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Meera

Advocate Meera

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 3+ user ratings
Kasturinagar, Bangalore
11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu
Advocate Meera has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Meera provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Child Custody Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Criminal Matters, Property Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Meera enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2008.

Enrollment Number : KAR-1827-2008
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore,
  • Family Court, Bangalore,
  • Karnataka High Court,
  • Trial Courts, Bangalore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Get advice from Advocate Meera

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email

Top Reviews

Manjunath - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultation was helpful.
Jul 31, 2017
Questions Answered by Advocate Meera Can grandson claim property after it is already sold Is it compulsory to give alimony in mutual divorce cases