One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate J. Vijay

Advocate J. Vijay

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoRanga Reddy District, Hyderabad
LawRato17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Documentation, Family, High Court, Property, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate J. Vijay completed his law in the year 2007 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Property, Divorce, Civil, Recovery, Family and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vijay enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2007. He is a member of the Telangana Bar Association.

  • City Civil Court, Hyderabad   
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Hyderabad
  • District Court, Medak
  • District Court, Rajender Nagar
  • District Court, Ranga Reddy
  • Hyderabad High Court
  • Metropolitan Criminal Court, Hyderabad
  • National Company Law Tribunal, Hyderabad
  • Telangana High Court
  • Telangana State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate J. Vijay. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate J. Vijay

Q: Boundaries mismatch in encumbrance certificate

Hai sir recently I purchased open plot at ghatkesar I paid 80% of total amount remaining balance agree to pay after completion of lrs but boundaries mismatch in EC. pls suggest me how can I solve this issue.

Advocate J. Vijay answered
Dear Sir,If you have not registered the plot then you can rectify the boundaries after verification of site area. If you have registered the plot then you have to rectify by registering the rectification deed.

Q: Difference in Survey no of title and plot area

The Developer D developed a layout with 1 to 70 plots in 3 sy nos 72,72A,102A in 2006 wit total area of 21780 Sq yards. In 2007 he has registered Sale agreement with possession in respect of sy.o72 in favour of Mr X (3509 sy yards) and the balance in favour of Mr Y.I have purchased 200 Sq yards in 2009 from Mr X where he has got absolute GPA in Sy no 72 and got registered document stating that 200 yards in sy.o 72 with plot no 69 with their boundaries as per the layout. Because there are 70 plots I have not suspected any wrong in that. In 2015 the Developer has expired. After expiry of the Developer the other GPA Holder Mr Y executed the sale deeds in favour of himself and got registered the area in Sy.No 72A and 102A.Recently I have fenced my plot No 69 with barbed wire fencing. Recently I came to know that my plot is in sy.o 102A and not in 72 as per the deed. Mr Y has sold the area in 72A,102A to Mr Z in 2016 and he has removed my fencing. Please advise me In this

Advocate J. Vijay answered
Dear Sir,As per your information mentioned above it can be ascertained that your AGPA holder has sold you the plot but another AGPA holder has sold your plot, let me check with your documents for proper legal advice. As per your information, you can file a civil for cancellation of sale deed and criminal case for cheating & criminal misappropriation against Y in court of law. For further discussion you can avail our legal services.

Q: Partition deed executed without partitioning the actual property

Hii,A single house which is around 45 years old has been subjected to registered partition deed among two brothers and the house is joint property and is not physically divided or partitioned. . Elder brother was not living in his share of property for long and younger brother has been living in the property till now.Now elder brother without informing or checking with younger brother has sold his share to third party. The third party is now coming and threatening the younger brother who is living with family that they would demolish and take their portion of the house.The house being very old has the danger that if any portion of house is subjected to demolition the whole house can collapse .What is the legal remedy the younger brother can take in this regard to protect his intrest and share of the property.

Advocate J. Vijay answered
Dear Client,The younger brother can get orders from court against the third party for not to demolish the house without due process of law. The younger brother has to issue legal notice to third party purchaser regarding this.

Q: Buying property from AGPA holder

Hi Sir,I shortlisted a residential land in hyderabad.My sellers seller is APGA holder.Will it be a problem if i buy it.RegardsNayeem

Advocate J. Vijay answered
Dear Nayeem,You can buy a residential land through AGPA holder if the document is registered and proper stamp duty is paid and AGPA holder is authorised to execute sale by GPA powers. We need to verify the document to provide legal advice.

Q: Buying plot from registered gpa holder

I am planning to buy a plot in Hyderabad,owner reside aboard and given gpa to this father in law ,gpa holder has orginal sale deed and gpa document full paid stamp duty and registration charges .can I go ahead and buy the plot what are complication? I am planning to register on my name with sale deed complete registration fee and stamp duty from sub registrar office

Advocate J. Vijay answered
Dear Sir,You can buy the plot accordingly. An NRI can sell the residential plot in India but not agricultural land except where the same is acquired through inheritance. We have to check the documents in order to give prompt response.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate J. Vijay

Can Advocate J. Vijay represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate J. Vijay can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate J. Vijay?

When you meet with Advocate J. Vijay for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate J. Vijay?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate J. Vijay, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate J. Vijay?

During your initial consultation with Advocate J. Vijay, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate J. Vijay?

It is important to communicate with Advocate J. Vijay regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate J. Vijay?

The cost of hiring Advocate J. Vijay can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.