Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Goutam Majumder

Advocate Goutam Majumder

  High Court, Kolkata

 Experience: 1 years

20 ratings
100+ Consults
  • Arbitration
  • Labour & Service
  • Property
  • Corporate
  • Civil

Advocate Goutam Majumder has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Goutam provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Arbitration Matters, Labour & Service Matters, Property Matters, Corporate Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Goutam enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 2016. He is a member of High Court Bar Association Calcutta.

Enrollment Number : WB/246/69/2016

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Goutam Majumder: Bengali, English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Arbitration
  • Labour & Service
  • Property
  • Corporate
  • Civil


  • Calcutta High Court
  • National Green Tribunal, Eastern Zonal Bench


  • MON 04:30 PM - 09:30 PM
  • TUE 04:30 PM - 09:30 PM
  • WED 04:30 PM - 09:30 PM
  • FRI 04:30 PM - 09:30 PM
  • SAT 04:30 PM - 09:30 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Goutam Majumder

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 700/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 500/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 1000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 750/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 1500/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Goutam Majumder

The lawyer is creative and able to think of reasonable solutions when problems and unique situation arises.

Narayan Kundu on May 27, 2017

Write Your Review

Latest Review

The lawyer is creative and able to think of reasonable solutions when problems and unique situation arises.
By Narayan Kundu
View all Reviews >>

Send Enquiry for Advocate Goutam Majumder

Fill in your details and Advocate Goutam Majumder will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly