One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jabalpur - Advocate Brij Bhushan Pandit

Advocate Brij Bhushan Pandit

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoBina, Jabalpur
LawRato46 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Brij Bhushan Pandit has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Brij provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Property Matters, Tax Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Related Matters, Labour & Service Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Brij enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 1978.

Enrollment Number : MP/93/1978
  • District Court, Jabalpur
  • District Court, Sagar
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jabalpur

Popular Reviews

Amit dutta - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. Adv.Brij Bhushan Pandit aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Brij Bhushan Pandit

Q: How can I avoid fake SC\ST case

How to avoid fake SC\ST allegations made by females.

Advocate Brij Bhushan Pandit answered
what are the alligation made out against you by any period sc st candidates,was your act was intentional knowing he belongs to such catagory. whether the act done at public or personal place After Knowing all the fact you may argue during charge or may directly go high court under crpc 482 for quashing of FIR

Q: police dwara meri FIR nhi ki jaa rahi hai. mein kya karu...

Sir, mene apni four wheeler sell ki uske badle samne wali party n mujhe 2 cheque diye. uss mein se ek cheque bounce ho gaya isliye mene apni car abhi tak uske naam RTO se Transfer bhi nhi krwai hai. Mujhe yeh bhi pta chala hai ki samne wali party n meri car per loan le liya hai bajaj finance walo se... jab mene bajaj finserve walo se iski jankari li toh unhone bola ki humne car per isliye loan le liya kyunki apne car ko Anuband patr per sell kr diya tha.???

Advocate Brij Bhushan Pandit answered
it's true that you have sold the car to the party and on that regard you recieved the two cheques which got bounced primafacia it's the case of NIA138. And only for the same the party can be procecutted.

Q: Regarding Criminal Revision CRR in High court

Dear sirI am on granted bail from HC, session court punished 3 year and 5k fine on IPC 465.. due to false document can you please help me how can acquit the dishonor

Advocate Brij Bhushan Pandit answered
required documents and facts for which you have been convicted share your complete case details for better advice ahajakNNNNakabababananakdudbsbaoalamMMsbshnskskakhsbsjaosbsjalanzgzbskaiwbsjapeubzbaia

Q: My brother in law murdered by his younger brother and 03 others people

You are requested to tell we will have required advocate or not as government prosecutor will manage all as per police

Advocate Brij Bhushan Pandit answered
you cannot hire any private advocate when case is initiated from state or union though he can guide public prosecutor but argument inside court room can be objected by defendant private advocate are not allowed for any argument or questioning to defendent without any prior notice or approval from court

Q: I want to recover payment from cheque bounce

I have a cheque with 65000 rs but account holder not deposit money from last one year i discuss with advocate they said it will take time approx 6 month but i want to get recovery as soon as possible 6 month is long time provide me best advice

Advocate Brij Bhushan Pandit answered
have you deposited the cheque in bank and received the cheque return memu insufficient fund if yes then you have to provide notice within 15 days giving time of 30 days in notice then after completing of time period you can file criminal complaint under NIA 138 act within 60 days

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Brij Bhushan Pandit

Can Advocate Brij Bhushan Pandit represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Brij Bhushan Pandit can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Brij Bhushan Pandit?

When you meet with Advocate Brij Bhushan Pandit for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Brij Bhushan Pandit?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Brij Bhushan Pandit, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Brij Bhushan Pandit?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Brij Bhushan Pandit, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Brij Bhushan Pandit?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Brij Bhushan Pandit regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Brij Bhushan Pandit?

The cost of hiring Advocate Brij Bhushan Pandit can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.