One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Thane - Advocate Bhakti Thakur

Advocate Bhakti Thakur

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoBhayander East, Thane
LawRato17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Bhakti Thakur completed her law in the year 2007 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Divorce, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Property, Banking/Finance and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Bhakti enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2007. She is a member of the Thane Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/4473/2007
  • Court of Small Causes, Bandra
  • Court of Small Causes, Mumbai
  • District Court, Palghar
  • District Court, Thane
  • Family Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Thane

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Bhakti Thakur. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Bhakti Thakur

Q: land acquisition by govt of maharashtra

whether land acquisition case can work in lok asdalat?does it require certain criteria of case like written stratement/hearing/witness

Advocate Bhakti Thakur answered acquisition cases should be presented before revenue authorities like collector... depends upon under which circumstances land is acquired..if any penalty is required you can pay the same and get land back... if not resolved with revenue authorities....can further file civil suit

Q: Return Money Back to Parents- Legal Procedure

We are Hindu Family. My father sold a property. Divided equally into 3 parts. (Self, Brother, myself). I want return/relinquish my part of amount back to parents. Is this possible? What shall I do? What is the procedure to return my parents amount/rights/part back to my parents?What is the legal procedure for this? Is this possible?

Advocate Bhakti Thakur answered can execute settlement deed or deed of transfer with your parents for returning or transferring amount to parents. also you can register the same with Sub registrar office.necessary stamp duty is applicable

Q: Need certified copy of a 9+ years old sale deed, Malad W

Flat in apartment society in Malad West. Was sold 9.5 years ago. I have the complete address and CTS Numbers of Society.

Advocate Bhakti Thakur answered
we do work of obtaining certified copy and title search..... if you need certified copy of documents from Sub registrar office thenyou can contact me for the same. please share details of property... u need to take search first to obtain registration number of documents and then can apply for certified copy of that particular document Adv Bhakti Thakur

Q: Correction of address in registry

I have purched flat on second floor but i got stilt first floor in registry address. i want to correct it what can i do

Advocate Bhakti Thakur answered
Greetings. Execute Deed of Rectification, mentioning the error occured in principle agreement and correct details. lodge the same for registration with sub-registrar of assurances. upon registration the later changes will be effective. thanks

Q: Withdrawal of name of alive father suffering from memory loss

My father lost his memory, so I want to withdraw his name from 7/12 and registered the same on my mother and my name. Also I have 3 married and 1 unmarried sister. Is it possible to register the same from Talathi office without any illegal procedure while my father is alive.

Advocate Bhakti Thakur answered
Greetings. your father can execute Deed of Release/Gift Deed/Conveyance in favour of you and your mother and lodge it for registration. also take NOC/Affidavit from your sisters for the same and attach it while Registration. Give copy to the Talathi/Circle Officer for name change in 7x12. also publish Public Notice if required. thanks.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Bhakti Thakur

Can Advocate Bhakti Thakur represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Bhakti Thakur can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Bhakti Thakur?

When you meet with Advocate Bhakti Thakur for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Bhakti Thakur?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Bhakti Thakur, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Bhakti Thakur?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Bhakti Thakur, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Bhakti Thakur?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Bhakti Thakur regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Bhakti Thakur?

The cost of hiring Advocate Bhakti Thakur can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.