One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Barkha Bhalla

Advocate Barkha Bhalla

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 50+ user ratings
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, GST, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Supreme Court, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Barkha Bhalla has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Barkha provides services in various fields of Criminal matters,Cheque Bounce Matters, Family matters, Consumer matters, Service matters, Cyber laws, Property matters, Writ petitions and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

She has been a Consultant in Cyber Laws for many organisations. She is the author of Cyber Laws and Crimes (Asia Law Publications, Hyderabad, 2006) and has twice revised the edition 2009, 2011 . She has also written Child in Cyber Space (Asia Law Publications, 2008).

Advocate Barkha enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2003. She is a member of the Telangana Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : AP/2819/2003
  • File for Divorce,
  • Contest / Appeal in Divorce Case,
  • Dowry Demand / Domestic Violence / Abuse,
  • Alimony / Maintenance Issue,
  • Child Custody Issue,
  • Extramarital Affair / Cheating,
  • Marital Finance / Property Issues,
  • Family / In-law Problems,
  • Family Property Dispute,
  • Builder Delay / Fraud,
  • Gifting of Property,
  • Divorce / Matrimonial Issue,
  • Succession of Property / Assets,
  • Legal Heir Certificate,
  • Property Dispute / Partition,
  • Family Dispute,
  • Gift of Assets,
  • Income Tax / ITAT Related,
  • Sexual Harrasment,
  • Gratuity Issues,
  • Provident Fund (PF),
  • Lawyer for Summons / Warrants ,
  • Wrongful Arrest,
  • Bail / Anticipatory Bail,
  • Physical / Sexual Abuse,
  • FIR Filing / Quashing,
  • Cyber Crime,
  • Defamation,
  • Murder / Attempt to Murder,
  • Narcotics / Drugs,
  • Corruption,
  • Child Abuse / POCSO,
  • Forgery / Fraud,
  • Online Fraud,
  • Taxation Issues,
  • Arbitration & Mediation,
  • Property Matter,
  • Supreme Court / SLP Related,
  • Cheque Bounce,
  • Family Dispute ,
  • File Mutual Consent Divorce,
  • Transfer Petition,
  • Supreme Court Appeal,
  • Supreme Court PIL,
  • RERA,
  • NRI Property Issue,
  • Complaint in NCLT / NCLAT,
  • Transfer Petition,
  • NRI Divorce,
  • SLP
  • AP State Consumer Forum, Hyderabad,
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Hyderabad,
  • City Civil Court, Hyderabad   ,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Hyderabad,
  • District Court, Ranga Reddy,
  • Hyderabad High Court,
  • Metropolitan Criminal Court, Hyderabad,
  • National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC),
  • Telangana High Court

Get advice from Advocate Barkha Bhalla

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email

Top Reviews

SYED ZAINULABIDIN - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward. She is top lawyer. Thanks.
Feb 21, 2019
Ravishankar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer gave me the right guidance.
Jan 14, 2019
Questions Answered by Advocate Barkha Bhalla What to do when husband insists on getting divorce? Wanted to take divorce from her husband , married 5 years ago