One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jabalpur - Advocate Badal Sikka

Advocate Badal Sikka

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKarmeta, Jabalpur
LawRato2 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, High Court, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident, Recovery, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Badal Sikka has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Jabalpur
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Jabalpur
  • District Consumer Forum, Rewa
  • District Court, Jabalpur
  • District Court, Rewa
  • District Court, Sidhi
  • District Court, Singrauli
  • M. P. High Court, Indore Bench
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jabalpur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Badal Sikka. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Badal Sikka

Q: Recently,I had discussion with land-owner and he told me that he had taken bank loan against the lan

Recently,I had discussion with land-owner and he told me that he had taken bank loan against the land and recently he paid-back it and now wants to sell his land. I had verbal agreement with him for buying the land and then as \'advance\' I gave him the post dated cheque of 5 Lac and after a while when I checked with bank I got to know that he didn\'t payback loan but in the meantime he submitted my signed cheque in his bank. I stopped the pmt and now he sued me under NI act 138. Need legal help.

Advocate Badal Sikka answered
You will get the legal notice and after that you will be summoned by him through the court.. First thing you should do is to hire an advocate in order to represent you in the court. File the reply of his complaint and seek mediation to get the settlement done and ifvthe party refuses then we can fight back the case by explaining the court whole incident by way of affidavit to make sure that the your statements are true.

Q: Dear Sir Or Madam My Name is Asit Goyal. I have been working in IT Firm since 25/08/2021. I have res

Dear Sir Or Madam My Name is Asit Goyal. I have been working in IT Firm since 25/08/2021. I have resigned as of 04/03/2023 due to health issues which I have been facing for more than 1 year now & requested Management to relieve me latest by 31st March 2023. As per company policy, I have to serve a Notice Period of 90 days & can't quit before 1st June 2023. I have requested Management that I am ready to payout an amount equivalent to shortfall of Notice Period. But as per company management, My medical issue is not so serious. Senior Management is threatening me in terms of Non clearance of due, Non issuance of Relieving Letter, Non Issuance of Experience Letter. In the near future, Management may file any legal case against me because of its influencing power. Please advise me.

Advocate Badal Sikka answered
Hello Asit ji,After reading your query I came to know that your recruitment was legal So on the first place you Should be ready with your legal documents related to your appointment and medical papers ready which you submitted to the HR .

Q: A police constable slap me abused me and blamed i did all things

A police women was watching lecture on youtube, and i asked are you preparing for upsc, if yes then give me contact. She denied said i am not preparing. Jus for knowledge m doing. After that i started eating she turned back and asked to what do you do? I was replying at a same time my didi said he is baklol and she turned and continued her eating . After that she came and started shouting at me, and abused me and slapped me, put blamed i did.

Advocate Badal Sikka answered
You can file a harassment case against the police officer pretending that they have miss used there power in order to get there frustration out on the normal common man. She didn’t have any right to use force of action on you in any case.

Q: How will i get my money return from someone

Given 2L money to someone 1 year back but he didnt return back full amountnI only recover 40k only rest 160k is still pending. He dont pickup my call but he gives reply only on whatsapp.And there is option to send notice but i dont know his proper address.Please give me the solution

Advocate Badal Sikka answered
You should contact a good lawyer who will be able to give you ideas to find his fresh address and can also file a case of recovery of suit by sending him the legal notices and summons. His office address or his familly’s address can also be valid.

Q: Neighbors Electric Wire Hanging On My Balcony

What should I do my neighbors main electric wire hanging on my balcony and electricity department not taking action as I give applications . My neighbors are also obstinate

Advocate Badal Sikka answered
You can send them the legal notice regarding endangering your life but there negligence can cause you damage or loss of life in case of electric shock. You have right toh do complaint or send them legal notice.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Badal Sikka

Can Advocate Badal Sikka represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Badal Sikka can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Badal Sikka?

When you meet with Advocate Badal Sikka for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Badal Sikka?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Badal Sikka, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Badal Sikka?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Badal Sikka, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Badal Sikka?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Badal Sikka regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Badal Sikka?

The cost of hiring Advocate Badal Sikka can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.