One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Amit Kumar

Advocate Amit Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
District Court, Gurgaon, Gurgaon
12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Criminal, Divorce, Family, Property, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Amit Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Kumar provides services in various field of civil laws, medical negligence matters, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Amit enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2007. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association and the Gurgaon Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1231/2007
  • District Court, Gurgaon

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Get advice from Advocate Amit Kumar

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Amit Kumar Procedure to file mutual divorce without court invovlement My in-laws not accepting me and my daughter, please advise