How can I transfer case filed U/S 498A and 406 to Delhi
Need to transfer 498A and 406 case to Delhi, require lawyer for transfer petition in supreme court. Have case in Gr Noida court currently but judge has been bribed and other parties never turn up but get relief every time. its more than 1 and half year but not once all the parties have come. I have to run with my 1 and half year daughter everytime. Currently living in Delhi and want to transfer my case there but lawyer ask for high amount just for transfer, not earning much and father is retired. Plz help as not getting justice and other party is rich so get extra comfort everywhere. Hav no maintenance either don't know what to do, just have hope from Delhi judges heard that they are honest and better than UP.
Transfer Petition can be filed in Supreme court on various grounds. But on the ground that the judge is involved in corrupt practice. It is not possible to substantiate such a plea but also contempt of court except if the judge is a near relative of the other party.Various other grounds can be taken such as threat to life and safety etc etc.So far as fees is concerned itall depends upon the aadvocate how much to charge but one must be considerate towards the peculiar circumstances of the client.
Advocate Dr.Nirmal ChopraSupreme Court, Delhi
Fee is not a concern. Transfer Petition can be filed. Other facts mentioned by you are easy to plead but difficult to prove. Since Delhi and Greater Noida are not very far...chances of success are less. Feel free to contact me.
Advocate Sumanth NookalaSupreme Court, Delhi
in case of financial difficulty you may contact the legal aid service committee of supreme court for the transfer of your case. in case you fall with in the parameters of the low income group they may provide you with the lawyer. howver, since the distance is not long so you should have validate reason in support of transfer of the case.
Advocate Poonam AteySupreme Court, Delhi
You can transfer 498A and 406 case to Delhi, by filing transfer petition in supreme court. Plz approach legal aid SC. Delhi judges are honest and better than most places. So do visit Supreme Court and request for assistance.
Advocate Sridharan Rajan RamkumarHanuman Road, Delhi
Sure, considering the facts and circumstances of your case, transfer petition can be filed in the Supreme Court. I regularly handle such matters and you may contact me for further assistance.
Advocate Daggar MalhotraSupreme Court, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Supreme Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Buying plot at rate less than circle rate. Will be there any problem?
- Mother sold the property and did not give me my share in the property
- Elder sister creating disputes over partitioned property what to do
- Husband working in Isro ahmedabad.kept myoriginal documents what to do
- Bank forcing to pay back immediately what can be done