quesHow can I transfer case filed U/S 498A and 406 to Delhi

Need to transfer 498A and 406 case to Delhi, require lawyer for transfer petition in supreme court. Have case in Gr Noida court currently but judge has been bribed and other parties never turn up but get relief every time. its more than 1 and half year but not once all the parties have come. I have to run with my 1 and half year daughter everytime. Currently living in Delhi and want to transfer my case there but lawyer ask for high amount just for transfer, not earning much and father is retired. Plz help as not getting justice and other party is rich so get extra comfort everywhere. Hav no maintenance either don't know what to do, just have hope from Delhi judges heard that they are honest and better than UP.

• ansTransfer Petition can be filed in Supreme court on various grounds. But on the ground that the judge is involved in corrupt practice. It is not possible to substantiate such a plea but also contempt of court except if the judge is a near relative of the other party.Various other grounds can be taken such as threat to life and safety etc etc.So far as fees is concerned itall depends upon the aadvocate how much to charge but one must be considerate towards the peculiar circumstances of the client.

Advocate Dr.Nirmal Chopra

Supreme Court, Delhi

• ansFee is not a concern. Transfer Petition can be filed. Other facts mentioned by you are easy to plead but difficult to prove. Since Delhi and Greater Noida are not very far...chances of success are less. Feel free to contact me.

Advocate Sumanth Nookala

Supreme Court, Delhi

• ansin case of financial difficulty you may contact the legal aid service committee of supreme court for the transfer of your case. in case you fall with in the parameters of the low income group they may provide you with the lawyer. howver, since the distance is not long so you should have validate reason in support of transfer of the case.

Advocate Poonam Atey

Supreme Court, Delhi

• ansYou can transfer 498A and 406 case to Delhi, by filing transfer petition in supreme court. Plz approach legal aid SC. Delhi judges are honest and better than most places. So do visit Supreme Court and request for assistance.

Advocate Sridharan Rajan Ramkumar

Hanuman Road, Delhi

• ansSure, considering the facts and circumstances of your case, transfer petition can be filed in the Supreme Court. I regularly handle such matters and you may contact me for further assistance.
    Regards

Advocate Daggar Malhotra

Supreme Court, Delhi