quesHow can I transfer case filed U/S 498A and 406 to Delhi

Need to transfer 498A and 406 case to Delhi, require lawyer for transfer petition in supreme court. Have case in Gr Noida court currently but judge has been bribed and other parties never turn up but get relief every time. its more than 1 and half year but not once all the parties have come. I have to run with my 1 and half year daughter everytime. Currently living in Delhi and want to transfer my case there but lawyer ask for high amount just for transfer, not earning much and father is retired. Plz help as not getting justice and other party is rich so get extra comfort everywhere. Hav no maintenance either don't know what to do, just have hope from Delhi judges heard that they are honest and better than UP.

  • ansTransfer Petition can be filed in Supreme court on various grounds. But on the ground that the judge is involved in corrupt practice. It is not possible to substantiate such a plea but also contempt of court except if the judge is a near relative of the other party.Various other grounds can be taken such as threat to life and safety etc etc.So far as fees is concerned itall depends upon the aadvocate how much to charge but one must be considerate towards the peculiar circumstances of the client.

    Advocate Dr.Nirmal Chopra

      Supreme Court, Delhi

  • ansFee is not a concern. Transfer Petition can be filed. Other facts mentioned by you are easy to plead but difficult to prove. Since Delhi and Greater Noida are not very far...chances of success are less. Feel free to contact me.

    Advocate Sumanth Nookala

      Supreme Court, Delhi

  • ansin case of financial difficulty you may contact the legal aid service committee of supreme court for the transfer of your case. in case you fall with in the parameters of the low income group they may provide you with the lawyer. howver, since the distance is not long so you should have validate reason in support of transfer of the case.

    Advocate Poonam Atey

      Supreme Court, Delhi

  • ansYou can transfer 498A and 406 case to Delhi, by filing transfer petition in supreme court. Plz approach legal aid SC. Delhi judges are honest and better than most places. So do visit Supreme Court and request for assistance.

    Advocate Sridharan Rajan Ramkumar

      Hanuman Road, Delhi

  • ansSure, considering the facts and circumstances of your case, transfer petition can be filed in the Supreme Court. I regularly handle such matters and you may contact me for further assistance.

    Advocate Daggar Malhotra

      Supreme Court, Delhi

  • File A Caveat With Expert Lawyers. Fee Starting From Rs. 7499/-
    Know More

    Click here to see all Supreme Court Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Supreme Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Supreme Court lawyers in India

Similar questions

Can I file a review petition in Supreme Court against the SLP dismissed as withdrawn
How to change MLA constituency from reserved "SC" ward to general ward. Please guide to…
Dear sir/Madam I am join IIT college as a Pharmacist on contract base. But supreme…

Sir, Through this medium I want to inform you that I am in need of…

Supreme Court Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly