One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Daggar Malhotra

Advocate Daggar Malhotra

  Supreme Court, Delhi

 Experience: 3 years

1 ratings
5+ Consults
  • Cheque Bounce
  • Consumer Court
  • Trademark & Copyright
  • Insurance
  • Property
  • Supreme Court

Advocate Daggar Malhotra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Daggar provides services in various field of Civil laws, Consumer cases, Property related matters, Labour and Service matters and Arbitration matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Daggar enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2014. She is a member of the Supreme Court Bar Association and Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1409/2014

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Daggar Malhotra: English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Cheque Bounce
  • Consumer Court
  • Trademark & Copyright
  • Insurance
  • Property
  • Supreme Court


  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi
  • Company Law Board Delhi (CLB)
  • Consumer Commission
  • Customs Excise And Service Tax Appellate Tribunal (CESTAT), Delhi
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • Family Courts, Delhi
  • Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB) Delhi
  • Supreme Court Of India


  • MON 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM
  • TUE 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM
  • WED 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM
  • THU 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM
  • FRI 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM
  • SAT 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM
  • SUN 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Daggar Malhotra

To schedule a consultation, please contact us at 09599-000-555

User Reviews for Advocate Daggar Malhotra

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Daggar Malhotra

Fill in your details and Advocate Daggar Malhotra will get back to you shortly.