One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Poonam Atey

Advocate Poonam Atey

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSupreme Court, Delhi
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Patent, Supreme Court, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Poonam Atey has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 18 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Poonam Atey's office is in Supreme Court, Delhi.
  • Delhi High Court,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet. Consult Advocate Poonam Atey through LawRato to leave a review once you have consulted or engaged the lawyer for your legal matter.

Questions Answered by Advocate Poonam Atey Can my sister file for divorce if her husband lives in Vienna? Builder delaying completion of flat for possession