Want to create a website what are the legal requirements?
if i would create a website , which helps people to know contact info of other people having same intrest to buy the same item. Which after buying they can share with in each other , than will this be against the law? Lets say if 3 people wants to but a rayban glass , which they might need for few-few days in diff months and they thought to buy it togather. than will rayban companies can go against that website in court?
Feel free to get in touch if we could be of any further assistance to you.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Startup Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to sell joint property and pay for debts?
- Daughter's right in father's property if he died before 2004
- Gold seized by Delhi airport authorities how to get it back
- Want to file for mutual divorce contested already pending in HC
- Can we do Nikah and also marry under Special Marriage act, any problem