×

quesWant to create a website what are the legal requirements?

if i would create a website , which helps people to know contact info of other people having same intrest to buy the same item. Which after buying they can share with in each other , than will this be against the law? Lets say if 3 people wants to but a rayban glass , which they might need for few-few days in diff months and they thought to buy it togather. than will rayban companies can go against that website in court?

No, the business model you are suggesting is perfectly legal. However, do ensure that you have clearly worded terms of use on your website. Further, there will be several other compliance requirements for any business. You may be required to charge service tax based on your business model.

Feel free to get in touch if we could be of any further assistance to you.