Online competition and prize distribution what rules and regulations
We are organizing an online competition for parents to submit their views about educational institutions. We plan to give a prize to the parents through a lucky draw and post their views on our website. What are some of the legalities that we need to aware of? What needs to be added to terms and conditions of the competition?
However, kindly ensure and avoid at all times to harm the reputation of any educational institution directly or intentionally under the pretext of a review or sharing of information with the use of any disparaging comments or statements.
Advocate Roshni LachhwaniAndheri West, Mumbai
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Startup Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Brothers threatening to handover large part of estate to them.
- Is son responsible for illegal constructions by his father on my land?
- What are the grounds to file for divorce
- lending money without any agreement- verbal agreement
- Bond Money Deducted from my salary when I met bond terms