×

quesOnline competition and prize distribution what rules and regulations

We are organizing an online competition for parents to submit their views about educational institutions. We plan to give a prize to the parents through a lucky draw and post their views on our website. What are some of the legalities that we need to aware of? What needs to be added to terms and conditions of the competition?

• ansThere are multiple terms that need to be regarded in the Website Terms and Policies such as Confidentiality, Disclaimers, Privacy Policy, Terms of Use/View, etc. If you need assistance in drafting the same, you can contact us.

However, kindly ensure and avoid at all times to harm the reputation of any educational institution directly or intentionally under the pretext of a review or sharing of information with the use of any disparaging comments or statements.

Advocate Roshni Lachhwani

Andheri West, Mumbai

• Draft Founder's Agreement With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Startup Legal Services