quesCan i use picture and videos on other websites on my site?

Can I use videos and pictures on websites and add them to my website for knowledge purpose by giving full credits to the websites from where the content has been taken.

• ansYou cannot use the video and pictures, published on any other website. It may raise a license dispute.

Further the other website also can sue you for using their content without their permission and showing yourself their part.

• ansyou cannot use the video and pictures, published on any other website. It may raise a licence dispute. further the other website also can sue you for using their content without their permission and showing yourself their part.

Advocate Ankur Aggarwal

Uday Park, Delhi