One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Ankur Aggarwal

Advocate Ankur Aggarwal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoUday Park, Delhi
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Patent, Startup, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ankur Aggarwal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Aggarwal has been practising in the Apex Court including High Court and District Courts. He deals with various types of cases including criminal and civil. He has successfully defended cases related to trade mark disputes, matrimonial disputes, landlord / tenant cases.

Advocate Ankur enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2008. He is a member of the Supreme Court Bar Association, Delhi High Court Bar Association and the New Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2230/2008
  • Bombay High Court
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Ludhiana
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

Arun - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Hello You replied to my query. Tell me the charges of sending Passing Off Notice to him if i take from you. I am using this brand name since last 1 year and another person started selling under my same name since 2 months
Over 3 months ago
himanshu singhal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I met Mr. Ankur Aggarwal, couple of days before. Though my problem was very complex but he understood my problem in a while and suggested me all the possible solutions. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and colleagues.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Ankur Aggarwal

Q: Planning to quit college in middle of 1st year asking for full fees

Hi All, I am in 1st year of my graduation (BSc IT). I want to quit my graduation due to some reason. But My college made an agreement at the time of admission that if I quit in the middle of my studies then I have to pay all my fee including 2nd and 3rd year. please advice me if this is leaglly valid or not ?? Thanks

Advocate Ankur Aggarwal answered
According to the guidelines issued by the supreme Court of India the colleges or institutes cannot do the said thing. And if they have taken the said fees u can file a consumer complaint and if not then you are not bound to pay them any fees.

Q: Received threats of acid attack and kidnapping in open public

There is one lady in a society, who constantly fights with everyone. Once the fight happened my mother intervened to stop the fight. She openly threatened my mother and me that acid will thrown on me. I am a college professor and she constantly gave threats to us in the open public. We gave a written complaint to the police but no action was taken. What can we do in such situation? She also threatens to tear her and her daughter's clothes and blame us to it. What can we do?

Advocate Ankur Aggarwal answered
Hi, Going by what you have shared herein it is advised that if the police is not taking any action then in such circumstance you should immediately approach the court and before that you may also approach a higher police official...

Q: Owner took money and run away what should I do now

I was buyng a home. the worth was around 50 Lakhs. I gave 10 L and ask the owner that willgiv rremaining amount when he will give mme the resigstry papers but after 15 dayz the owner took 10 L and ran away ..what should I do now.

Advocate Ankur Aggarwal answered
Hi, Going by what you have shared herein it is advised that You should immediately file a complaint with the police and if they fail to register an FIR then immediately approach the court...

Q: can my wife & son claim in family settlement suit ?

Muslim Family. After death of my father a Family settlement was made with signatures of Mother sisters and brothers on a Stamp Paper and notarized in 1999. The land in the schedule still stands in the of the Brothers who were the owners since Fathers lifetime. The settlement was made in such ahurry that Property of my wife and son(not a part of my Family) were included without their knowledge and consent. Now sisters have filed a prtition suit for execution of the said family settlement suit. Is the Family settlement maintainable. How will my wife and son establish their property?

Advocate Ankur Aggarwal answered
If the property is in the name of your wife and children then you must have sale deed by showing the same you can save the same from settelment. And take the said stand in your written statement and if you have the proff of payment made by u against the purchase of said property it will be good for you.

Q: Bigamy & Adultery by my father. What legal action can we take ?

-My father is insulting my mother,abusing & threatening that he would bring other woman in the house & beat her. I m working now,nt sure what legal claim i hv,although he stopped giving money to family when I was in college thus hindering education almost -My mother saved enough to buy some land-now he claims it is his and he is going to give it away. Saying she never had a right on his money - He has been bad mouthing her & her family evrywhere,so that he has some foundation built for his adulterous act -We went to IG office filing complaint,but as he was DSP then,he got it in his favor

Advocate Ankur Aggarwal answered
You are major and cant ask anything from your father but you have a right in your ancestral property. The accusation you leviled against your father your mother can file a case for maintainance, divorce, domestic violence, and lodge FIR for crulety. About the land if the same is in the name of your mother your father has no right on it and he can' t do anything.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ankur Aggarwal

Can Advocate Ankur Aggarwal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ankur Aggarwal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ankur Aggarwal?

When you meet with Advocate Ankur Aggarwal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ankur Aggarwal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ankur Aggarwal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ankur Aggarwal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ankur Aggarwal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ankur Aggarwal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ankur Aggarwal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ankur Aggarwal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ankur Aggarwal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.