quesWelding shop running in residential area. What legal action to stop it

There is a blacksmith and welding shop in front of my house. It is a residential area. Can i take legal against them to remove the shop?

• ansResidential area and commercial area is a very complex term in India. Normally we are having commercial activities in residential areas. Here what is your difficulty ? If you are having constant voltage fluctuation due to which some electrical equipment were burnt then you may seek remedy in civil court.

Advocate Rajat Bindal

District Court, Bareilly, Bareilly

Advocate Rajat Bindal

District Court, Bareilly, Bareilly

• ansYou can complain the matter to Dostrict Administration, Development Authority and concerned Municipality Department for operating a commerical shop in residential area. You can also file a complaint before Permanent Lok Adalat for nusiance.
    There is also a civil remedy and you can prefer a civil suit for tort.

Advocate Prashant Kamthania

Marris Road, Aligarh