×

quesWelding shop running in residential area. What legal action to stop it

There is a blacksmith and welding shop in front of my house. It is a residential area. Can i take legal against them to remove the shop?

• ansResidential area and commercial area is a very complex term in India. Normally we are having commercial activities in residential areas. Here what is your difficulty ? If you are having constant voltage fluctuation due to which some electrical equipment were burnt then you may seek remedy in civil court.

Advocate Rajat Bindal

District Court, Bareilly, Bareilly

• ansYou can complain the matter to Dostrict Administration, Development Authority and concerned Municipality Department for operating a commerical shop in residential area. You can also file a complaint before Permanent Lok Adalat for nusiance.
      There is also a civil remedy and you can prefer a civil suit for tort.

Advocate Prashant Kamthania

Marris Road, Aligarh