Welding shop running in residential area. What legal action to stop it

There is a blacksmith and welding shop in front of my house. It is a residential area. Can i take legal against them to remove the shop?

Answers (2)

102 votes

Residential area and commercial area is a very complex term in India. Normally we are having commercial activities in residential areas. Here what is your difficulty ? If you are having constant voltage fluctuation due to which some electrical equipment were burnt then you may seek remedy in civil court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

189 votes

You can complain the matter to Dostrict Administration, Development Authority and concerned Municipality Department for operating a commerical shop in residential area. You can also file a complaint before Permanent Lok Adalat for nusiance.
There is also a civil remedy and you can prefer a civil suit for tort.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles