One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Aligarh - Advocate Prashant Kamthania

Advocate Prashant Kamthania

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.6 | 25+ user ratings
LawRatoMarris Road, Aligarh
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Prashant Kamthania has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Prashant specialises in civil law and handles cases involving property disputes, divorce, child custody, motor accidents, service related matters, cheque bounce, recovery related matters among others.

Advocate Prashant enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2006. He is a member of the Uttar Pradesh Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/3335/2006
  • District Court, Aligarh

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Aligarh

Popular Reviews

Saurav - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultation was meaningful and he guided in an appropriate manner.
Over 3 months ago
???????? - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Prashant Kamthania understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. I was well advised by Adv.Prashant Kamthania on the rights and wrongs of my case. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
Over 3 months ago
Dr Tarun Mittal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer heard my issues properly and gave me the relevant advice. However, my suggestion would be that the lawyers have private offices where no one else can listen in such private matters.
Over 3 months ago
Abhishek - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Prashant Kamthania aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. Adv.Prashant Kamthania's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Prashant Kamthania

Q: Father in law forcing my wife to give me divorce What can I do

I have done court marriage last year in August. Nut my wife dosen't live with me, her father force her for divorce because he is against of this marriage. Her father blackmail my family to case like murder, dovery etc.

Advocate Prashant Kamthania answered
You can file a civil suit for restitution of conjugal rights for bringing your wife with you. You can also prefer a criminal complaint against your father in law for wrongful confinment of your wife and for giving threats

Q: I am in love with a married girl How can I marry her

Sir, I am in love with a girl who is married since 2 years. I love her before her marriage.We want to marry.The girl didn't want to go to her husband's home but girl's parents forcefully send her to their home.She is not agreeing to live with her husband at all. So what legal action I can take ? What is the solution of this problem? Thankyou sir. I am Hindu by religion.

Advocate Prashant Kamthania answered
As the girl is married. It is advisable that she seek divorce from her husband first and than she can be with you. Having relation with a married women is punishable under I.P.C. & marriage with a married person is void

Q: What are my mothers right in her fathers property

My mother's father had died in 2006. There is self acquired property. Now my uncles (in total of 4 brothers) are not giving any share to my mother. It has been 10 years of demise of my mother's father. What action can we take to get our share?

Advocate Prashant Kamthania answered
Your mother being a legal heir has a share in the property which she has inherited fron her father. Now she has a right to get her share decided and for carbbing out her specific portion by filing a Partition Suit

Q: If person is married twice. Which marriage will be a legal marriage?

If a man has done 2 marriages. One is done through rituals and one court marriage. Which marriage will be legal? The court marriage or ritual marriage?

Advocate Prashant Kamthania answered
In india marriage solemnized through rituals is as good as court marriage so the marriage which is solemnized first is a valid marriage if basic conditions of marriage like age etc. Are fulfiled. However in court marriage the parties (spouses) have to declare their martial status please also check the same

Q: Bought property. One room locked by tenant of previous owner. Remedy?

I have purchased an agricultural land of 8 biswa from its real owner.A defunct old building is also there where for some time state education department ran a school with the permission of the previous owner.Once the school got constructed the school shifted in new govt own premises for all the purposes.One of the school teacher put his lock in one of the room till he was alive but now he is dead.Lock is still there other rooms are open for last 25 years and used by local people for marriage etc free of cost. I want to construct the place and fencing of the land. Should I break the lock myself

Advocate Prashant Kamthania answered
Breaking lock is never advisable. It seens that the building is being used for community purpose. Please confirm whether the license given to run school was withdrawn as it will change the status of property and legal recourse available to you.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Prashant Kamthania

Can Advocate Prashant Kamthania represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Prashant Kamthania can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Kamthania?

When you meet with Advocate Prashant Kamthania for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Kamthania?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Kamthania, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Kamthania?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Kamthania, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Prashant Kamthania?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Prashant Kamthania regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Prashant Kamthania?

The cost of hiring Advocate Prashant Kamthania can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.