Neighbor's tree creating disturbance in my property.
my neighbor's tree branches are towards my property from about 15 yrs which results in damage to my property to a great extend. Our crops couldn't grow due to shade of that tree, also now am planning to build my house in that property. I really need those branches to be removed. Please let me know who is the concern authority in india where I could complainWhere could I file a nuisance claim? Who is the concerned authority?
If branches of tree are protruding in your land you can trim those branches upto the property line . If you have spoken to your neighbor about the tree issue, and he has not done anything about it you do have laws that protect you. The tree may constitute a nuisance, by interfering with your use and enjoyment of your own property.
You could file a nuisance claim, and if the court finds that the true is a nuisance, the court may order the tree removed. You have to file criminal complaint before magistrate court under section 133 of Cr Pc .
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I file a case against my spouse for taking away my child
- what is the legal age to get a court marriage done
- Can a jurisdiction be different from where the theft case can be filed
- Tenant not paying the rent & is neither vacating house after request
- Mother did not give me my share in the property what can I do