quesNeighbor's tree creating disturbance in my property.

my neighbor's tree branches are towards my property from about 15 yrs which results in damage to my property to a great extend. Our crops couldn't grow due to shade of that tree, also now am planning to build my house in that property. I really need those branches to be removed. Please let me know who is the concern authority in india where I could complainWhere could I file a nuisance claim? Who is the concerned authority?

• ansIf branches of tree are protruding in your land you can trim those branches upto the property line . If you have spoken to your neighbor about the tree issue, and he has not done anything about it you do have laws that protect you. The tree may constitute a nuisance, by interfering with your use and enjoyment of your own property.

You could file a nuisance claim, and if the court finds that the true is a nuisance, the court may order the tree removed. You have to file criminal complaint before magistrate court under section 133 of Cr Pc .