quesNeighbor's tree creating disturbance in my property.

my neighbor's tree branches are towards my property from about 15 yrs which results in damage to my property to a great extend. Our crops couldn't grow due to shade of that tree, also now am planning to build my house in that property. I really need those branches to be removed. Please let me know who is the concern authority in india where I could complainWhere could I file a nuisance claim? Who is the concerned authority?

  • ansIf branches of tree are protruding in your land you can trim those branches upto the property line . If you have spoken to your neighbor about the tree issue, and he has not done anything about it you do have laws that protect you. The tree may constitute a nuisance, by interfering with your use and enjoyment of your own property.

    You could file a nuisance claim, and if the court finds that the true is a nuisance, the court may order the tree removed. You have to file criminal complaint before magistrate court under section 133 of Cr Pc .

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Respected sir, my father was teacher and he died in 2013 and mother as retired…
Dear sir i have compalint against illegal construction to MCD, Without take any action, MCD…
Hi, My Sister passed away without a will a year back.She was married without Children…
My uncle has filed a suite of partition against my father.Our family property was originally…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly