Inherited pagdi system house from mother will it be divided in divorce
I inherited a pagdi system house from my mother but now i am going through a divorce, what happens to the pagdi house? does it get divided? how? Can i get appraisal for the pagdi house? It is 400 sq ft in size.
The house acquired by you shall only be divided among you and your wife if she is a joint owner which is not the case in this scenario.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is it legal to run a lodge in a residential area? Where to complain?
- Does daughters have right on father's property
- father named property to elder son- rest 2 were minor
- I am forced into rehab center I want to live according to my will
- my second mother wants to sell all property, what are my rights