Inherited pagdi system house from mother will it be divided in divorce
I inherited a pagdi system house from my mother but now i am going through a divorce, what happens to the pagdi house? does it get divided? how? Can i get appraisal for the pagdi house? It is 400 sq ft in size.
The house acquired by you shall only be divided among you and your wife if she is a joint owner which is not the case in this scenario.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Cheating by boyfriend and sex on fake promise to marry
- Can we marry immediately after divorce?
- Not receiving Incentives with salary
- Neighbour not repairing damage cause de to his sewage what can be done
- How is separation period calculated in case of divorce?