quesInherited pagdi system house from mother will it be divided in divorce

I inherited a pagdi system house from my mother but now i am going through a divorce, what happens to the pagdi house? does it get divided? how? Can i get appraisal for the pagdi house? It is 400 sq ft in size.

  • ans

    The house acquired by you shall only be divided among you and your wife if she is a joint owner which is not the case in this scenario.



  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

recently NGT (national green tribunal) has given recommendations in Karnataka Bangalore to increase the buffer…
What is the Bangalore Civil Court Fees to be paid for the cancellation of Release…
can we get double TDR instead of single TDR for our site that we lost…
we are 7 sons. My mother inherited property of my father after all of us…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly