Eviction of tenants around 61 years old as building old & dangerous

We have two old tenants around 61 years.. We have to use our property for building a house as it's already in danger position.. But tenants refuse to vacate the place and demanding too much for vacating the place.. We are going to apply a case of bonafide in court.. But the main problem is building in danger position.. What should i do so that case will end within 6 months? Can i go to MCD to vacate the place and demolished it..? Or is there any other process? We don't have any rent agreement but yes rent slips around 1970s.. Can't take a risk of life :) Genuine suggestions please

First of all write a letter to the MCD about the condition of this building stating that if the building Falls down, you should not be held responsible. Take the demolition permission from the MCD, take police help and demolish the building.

You immediately rushed to court to file eviction petition alongwith interim mandatory injunction to to evict with immediate effect if your case is genuine you may achieve interim order to evict immediately. Prime facie condition of building and rent receipts is sufficient to step in.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

I have given toy the advise on my reply to the last email. I suggest that I would need some more documents to suggest you further. However, it seems that you can file a case on the ground of bonafide requirement.