Eviction of tenants around 61 years old as building old & dangerous

We have two old tenants around 61 years.. We have to use our property for building a house as it's already in danger position.. But tenants refuse to vacate the place and demanding too much for vacating the place.. We are going to apply a case of bonafide in court.. But the main problem is building in danger position.. What should i do so that case will end within 6 months? Can i go to MCD to vacate the place and demolished it..? Or is there any other process? We don't have any rent agreement but yes rent slips around 1970s.. Can't take a risk of life :) Genuine suggestions please

Answers (3)

First of all write a letter to the MCD about the condition of this building stating that if the building Falls down, you should not be held responsible. Take the demolition permission from the MCD, take police help and demolish the building.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You immediately rushed to court to file eviction petition alongwith interim mandatory injunction to to evict with immediate effect if your case is genuine you may achieve interim order to evict immediately. Prime facie condition of building and rent receipts is sufficient to step in.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
LH House, Bangalore
13 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
18 years Experience

I have given toy the advise on my reply to the last email. I suggest that I would need some more documents to suggest you further. However, it seems that you can file a case on the ground of bonafide requirement.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Registration of Lease Agreement

4.4 | 102 ratings
Registration of lease agreement through a local experienced advocate
Legal Notice for Refund of Security

4.8 | 389 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Document Review - Lease Agreement Residential Property

4.6 | 132 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - Residential Lease review by a local experienced advocate
Legal Notice for Tenant Eviction

4.6 | 361 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Document Review - Lease Agreement Commercial Property

4.4 | 152 ratings
Review + 30 Min phone call - Commercial Lease review by a local experienced advocate
15 Minutes Landlord / Tenant Advice Session by Phone

4.7 | 498 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your landlord / tenant issue
Lease Agreement Drafting - Commercial Property

4.7 | 188 ratings
30 Min Into call + Start to finish help - Commercial Lease agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
Lease - Residential Property

4.8 | 271 ratings
Residential Lease agreement drafted by a local experienced advocate
Similar questions

If we give our house after having a registered rent agreement are there any chances of him not vacating the house? In case the case goes to the court …

Read More

Hi, We have a property for which we have a Notarized agreement. Agreement period is over but tenant is not vacating. tenant also has not paid rent for…

Read More

Tenants who had taken our garage on rent about 30 years back are refusing to vacate it. As a result we had to hire a parking space elsewhere far off f…

Read More

I have a commercial shop for rented out.tannents wants to take it as rent for 10years. After 10 years if tannents doesn't vacated it what step I c…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue