terminated by company without any reason
I was working as a asm in XYZ service.Company terminated me without any reason .I also spent 6 months of probation time. I was also taken the noc from distributors .company hold my salary and expense from last Sept 2014 which amount is 64500. I am from Punjab. Company closed there business in Punjab. Now Punjab dealers hrassed me due to non clearance of claim by XYZ. Company change there office 2 and 3 times,now please tell me how I collect my salary and expense. Please help me.
Kindly make a representation by registered post to the Company at all the known addresses regarding non clearance of claims of dealers to safeguard your position for any future action against you.
Kindly specify the terms of employment of the company with respect to termination.
Advocate Gurmohan Singh Bedi44 C, Chandigarh
you have to file your case in labour court (almost free only advocate fee) but it will take long time. for short you may file case of recovery suit in your location to recover your amount. if your company is semi govt. or get any type of grant then you may file Writ in high court also (Quickest method).
Advocate Kamal GroverPunjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Acquitted in criminal case can I get a job in central excise dept
- Can we use customer details to promote our other businesses ?
- Stopped payment of cheque because house owner is not complying
- Is Arya Samaj marriage certificate valid for inquiry by police
- Land acquisition by NHA am I liable to ask for compensation?