questerminated by company without any reason

I was working as a asm in XYZ service.Company terminated me without any reason .I also spent 6 months of probation time. I was also taken the noc from distributors .company hold my salary and expense from last Sept 2014 which amount is 64500. I am from Punjab. Company closed there business in Punjab. Now Punjab dealers hrassed me due to non clearance of claim by XYZ. Company change there office 2 and 3 times,now please tell me how I collect my salary and expense. Please help me.

• ansKindly make a representation by registered post to the Company at all the known addresses regarding non clearance of claims of dealers to safeguard your position for any future action against you.
    Kindly specify the terms of employment of the company with respect to termination.

Advocate Gurmohan Singh Bedi

44 C, Chandigarh

• ansyou have to file your case in labour court (almost free only advocate fee) but it will take long time. for short you may file case of recovery suit in your location to recover your amount. if your company is semi govt. or get any type of grant then you may file Writ in high court also (Quickest method).
    Good luck

Advocate Kamal Grover

Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh