terminated by company without any reason

I was working as a asm in XYZ service.Company terminated me without any reason .I also spent 6 months of probation time. I was also taken the noc from distributors .company hold my salary and expense from last Sept 2014 which amount is 64500. I am from Punjab. Company closed there business in Punjab. Now Punjab dealers hrassed me due to non clearance of claim by XYZ. Company change there office 2 and 3 times,now please tell me how I collect my salary and expense. Please help me.

Answers (2)

70 votes

Kindly make a representation by registered post to the Company at all the known addresses regarding non clearance of claims of dealers to safeguard your position for any future action against you.
Kindly specify the terms of employment of the company with respect to termination.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

249 votes

you have to file your case in labour court (almost free only advocate fee) but it will take long time. for short you may file case of recovery suit in your location to recover your amount. if your company is semi govt. or get any type of grant then you may file Writ in high court also (Quickest method).
Good luck

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles