should company offer vrs if i worked with them for 5 years
My company has been closed the operation, I worked for 5 Years in this company and my total job experience is 18 years and age is 44. In my case , should company offers me a VRS? If yes then what years must taken for VRS calculation.
VRS applies to an employee who has completed 10 years of service or is above 40 years of age. ?It should apply to all employees (by whatever name called), including workers and executives of a company or of an authority or of a co-operative society, excepting directors of a company or a co-operative society.
Advocate Purvi ShahMalad West, Mumbai
whether the company is ready to provide to VRS. if yes please ask them what are the packages they are providing. On those you can negotiate the matter. As stated above you worked for the company for a period of 5 years. What was your contract with the company please specify me.
Advocate Riyaz KhanSurendra Nagar, Nagpur
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Regarding violation of injunction order by court
- Can I claim in my father's property after I am married
- Separated from husband due to demand of dowry what action to take
- Carpenter refusing to do work after taking advance money
- Legal to ask for agreement graft copy before giving advance payment