quesshould company offer vrs if i worked with them for 5 years

My company has been closed the operation, I worked for 5 Years in this company and my total job experience is 18 years and age is 44. In my case , should company offers me a VRS? If yes then what years must taken for VRS calculation.

  • ansVRS applies to an employee who has completed 10 years of service or is above 40 years of age. ?It should apply to all employees (by whatever name called), including workers and executives of a company or of an authority or of a co-operative society, excepting directors of a company or a co-operative society.

    Advocate Purvi Shah

      Malad West, Mumbai

  • answhether the company is ready to provide to VRS. if yes please ask them what are the packages they are providing. On those you can negotiate the matter. As stated above you worked for the company for a period of 5 years. What was your contract with the company please specify me.

    Advocate Riyaz Khan

      Surendra Nagar, Nagpur

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

My husband expired in 2009 in Delhi. We both were working in a pvt company…
I was working at the Ministry of Information for 12 years and 6 months. After…
I left a private limited company after serving a month's Notice Period and I received…
I formed a company with one of my friend in June 2013. Since then he…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Vivek Mapara

  Suramya Complex
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly