quesshould company offer vrs if i worked with them for 5 years

My company has been closed the operation, I worked for 5 Years in this company and my total job experience is 18 years and age is 44. In my case , should company offers me a VRS? If yes then what years must taken for VRS calculation.

• ansVRS applies to an employee who has completed 10 years of service or is above 40 years of age. ?It should apply to all employees (by whatever name called), including workers and executives of a company or of an authority or of a co-operative society, excepting directors of a company or a co-operative society.

Advocate Purvi Shah

Malad West, Mumbai

• answhether the company is ready to provide to VRS. if yes please ask them what are the packages they are providing. On those you can negotiate the matter. As stated above you worked for the company for a period of 5 years. What was your contract with the company please specify me.

Advocate Riyaz Khan

Surendra Nagar, Nagpur

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only