One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nagpur - Advocate Riyaz Khan

Advocate Riyaz Khan

  Surendra Nagar, Nagpur

 Experience: 20 years

10 ratings
5+ Consults
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Labour & Service
  • Property
  • Tax
  • Muslim Law
  • GST

Advocate Riyaz Khan has been a part of the legal fraternity for a considerable length of time. He is a thorough professional and offers consultation across a wide variety of legal matters.

Advocate Riyaz specialises in criminal law, muslim law, divorce related matters, taxation, property and service related matters.

Advocate Riyaz enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra in 1998. He is a member of the Nagpur Court Bar Association.

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Riyaz Khan: English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Labour & Service
  • Property
  • Tax
  • Muslim Law
  • GST


  • District Court, Nagpur


  • MON 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
  • TUE 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
  • WED 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
  • THU 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
  • FRI 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
  • SAT 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM

Book Consultation With Advocate Riyaz Khan

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 2000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 1500/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 6000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 5000/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Riyaz Khan

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Riyaz Khan

Fill in your details and Advocate Riyaz Khan will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly

We're in News