One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Purvi Shah

Advocate Purvi Shah

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.2 | 10+ user ratings
Malad West, Mumbai
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Criminal, Divorce, Labour & Service, Property, Corporate, Armed Forces Tribunal
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Purvi Shah has been a part of the legal fraternity for a considerable period of time. She handles a variety of cases and provides legal consultancy on a wide range of legal matters. She is a thorough professionalist.

Advocate Shah specialises in AFT, criminal defence, civil matters as well as corporate matters.

Advocate Purvi Shah enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra in 2009. She is a member of the Maharashtra and Goa Court Bar Associations.

Enrolment Number : MAH/6285/2009
  • Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) Mumbai,
  • Bombay High Court,
  • Family Courts, Mumbai,
  • Trial Courts, Mumbai
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 1000

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 2200

Get advice from Advocate Purvi Shah

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*
Questions Answered by Advocate Purvi Shah Legal action against false promises to marry a girl & demanding money Can father's mother be a legal heir to his property