Left job without notice,What action can be taken against me?
I have joined a company on Mar 6th and due to company employee strength, job security reason i don't have interest to continue in the company and did not go to the company on March 7th. And the company called me i told that, i don't have interest and i more concerned about my job security for those reason i could be able to continue. But the company is saying that the are planning to go for legally. I don't know how to move forward. Is that serious case.
Have you signed in any documents for employment with that company?
If so the company would have paid anything for the training purposes.Other wise they can not take any legal action against you. You can even send a lawyer notice regarding this issue if you afraid so much.
Advocate K PremaThambu Chetty Street, Chennai
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can divorce be filed if wife has extra marital affairs
- About grand daughter rights in her grandmother property
- How much time does a divorce case take to complete
- Stop cheque in bank and send legal notice to party for non payment due
- How can i evict an old tenant