quesLeft job without notice,What action can be taken against me?

I have joined a company on Mar 6th and due to company employee strength, job security reason i don't have interest to continue in the company and did not go to the company on March 7th. And the company called me i told that, i don't have interest and i more concerned about my job security for those reason i could be able to continue. But the company is saying that the are planning to go for legally. I don't know how to move forward. Is that serious case.

  • ansHave you signed in any documents for employment with that company?
    If so the company would have paid anything for the training purposes.Other wise they can not take any legal action against you. You can even send a lawyer notice regarding this issue if you afraid so much.

    Advocate K Prema

      Thambu Chetty Street, Chennai

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

A private sector public ltd company has denied payment of ex-gratia as per the defined…
Hi, my sister worked in a school as a principal, salary was only 1500rs..she worked…

Cases as below: • Undertaken a training during employment with previous organization.This is the group…

I have received an offer of joining from a company. Now they are saying that…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly