One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate K Prema

Advocate K Prema

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 50+ user ratings
LawRatoArmenian Street, Chennai
LawRato20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Insurance, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident, Muslim Law, R.T.I, Recovery, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Malayalam, Tamil
Advocate K Prema has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Prema provides services in various fields of civil matters, criminal matters, divorce matter, consumer court related matters, motor accidents matters, cheque bounce matters, negotiable instruments act related matters, labour and service matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Prema enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu in 2003. She is a member of the Women Lawyer's Association.

Enrollment Number : MS/331/2003

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chennai

Popular Reviews

Priya - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
She was very understanding and was reviewing alternate options to file my case. I would consult with her again.
1 month ago
Pavithran - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very helpful
1 month ago
Radha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Under Adv.K Prema's guidance I was able to understand and resolve my legal issue. The lawyer guided me to the right path.
1 month ago
LOKESHWARAN S - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Along with expert advice, the lawyer extended empathy.
1 month ago
G Sethuraman - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward.
1 month ago
V Surendra Prasanth - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Will be in further communication with her
1 month ago
Vignesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice.
2 months ago
Sundar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer assisted me in making the right choice with regards to my legal situation.
2 months ago
Chitra - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer guided me in deciding what path would be best for me by putting things in perspective.
2 months ago
Prabharam rudaram - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
All the best
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate K Prema

Q: Relationship broke up due to caste

I am a girl who belongs to SC, boy friend is BC. We both love truly., decided to marry. But his family totally againt SC caste,, dislike SC people. His brother Indirectly gave murder threat to me., his parents emotionally threatened him saying suicide threats. He is helpless. Nw he decided to give up on me., but we mover several times physically, he used to say " My family accepted my love " And his sister, elder brother supported him indirectly, his second brother provoked everyone against me, because of my caste. I can't taking legal action by considering both the family reputation. At the same time I can't be silent and dumb., both want to marry with family acceptance.. But now they are not letting him to marry me atleast. He didn't tell the truth to his family about physicatlrelationship. I am sure he won't take any step to convince his parents hereafter. My family, relatives knows this matter. He spoke & gave promise to my mother for marriage. Need positive ending . Any legal adv

Advocate K Prema answered
give a police complaint against him for having sexual intercourse with you promising that he Will marry you. The complaint will be taken on cheating and rape. If the police relectant to register FIR on the basis of your complaint you can directly approach the court.

Q: Collusive Partition Suit And Prelim Degree Without My Knowledge

How to stop the preliminery decree which was obtained without my knowledge . Can we file criminal petition. Iam the 80 % uds share owner and balance 20% uds share owner is playing

Advocate K Prema answered
you can file a written statement and the vacate the preliminary decree and challenge the same with the concerned court. If the Court convince with your answer then at the time of final decree it will cancel the said preliminary decree.

Q: Marriage registration documentary

For my friend mutual divorce completed. Now they both wants to marriage different person as their family arrangement. When they are going to do next marriage that time is there any necessary to submit their mutual divorce certificate. As nobody knows about their marriage. Please inform .

Advocate K Prema answered
No, not necessary to submit your previous divorce marriage certificate when you going for another marriage .it will not be a barrier for their new marriage. so you don't have to produce the divorce certificate.

Q: RCR notice received from my husband. Pls advice me. Thank you

Hi sir/madam, I am Ranjitha, It's been a year since I got married. its a arranged marriage. After getting married I lived with my husband in the house of my husbands father mother house. I lived with my husband for only 2 months. During these 2 months, my husband and his mother treated me like a maid, scolding and torturing me with inappropriate words. They also threatened me with dowry. They gave me great stress. This made my health worse and the fever and seizures came on me. So my husband left me in a hospital and told me to take care of my parents. After discharged He asked me to rest for a few days at my birth home. But after that my husband didn't come to call me. he also switched off his phone. so my father consulted with the lawyer. But Now he send me a RCR notice. I desire to live with my husband not my husband home. I need to live separate house for us. It is possible? Is there any problem for us. Pls advice me. Thank you.

Advocate K Prema answered
you can appear before the court with an advocate and ask the Court your wish at the time of your presence or at the time of counseling session, mediation session or at the time of written statement. The court will consider your wish and ask your husband to take a separate house for you.

Q: forgery of will and soldproperty

filed civil and criminal cases in Coimbatore dt. courts. want to change lawyer can you take it up and at what cost

Advocate K Prema answered
what is the necessity to change the lawyer? There is no answer has been provided by you for what reason you want to change the lawyer. According to your query you have filed both civil and criminal cases.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate K Prema

Can Advocate K Prema represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate K Prema can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate K Prema?

When you meet with Advocate K Prema for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate K Prema?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate K Prema, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate K Prema?

During your initial consultation with Advocate K Prema, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate K Prema?

It is important to communicate with Advocate K Prema regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate K Prema?

The cost of hiring Advocate K Prema can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.