×

quesLeft job without notice,What action can be taken against me?

I have joined a company on Mar 6th and due to company employee strength, job security reason i don't have interest to continue in the company and did not go to the company on March 7th. And the company called me i told that, i don't have interest and i more concerned about my job security for those reason i could be able to continue. But the company is saying that the are planning to go for legally. I don't know how to move forward. Is that serious case.

• ansHave you signed in any documents for employment with that company?
    If so the company would have paid anything for the training purposes.Other wise they can not take any legal action against you. You can even send a lawyer notice regarding this issue if you afraid so much.

Advocate K Prema

Thambu Chetty Street, Chennai

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services