Is police complaint possible against a firm who is not paying salary?
I am working with a consultancy since the last three months. But now my company is not giving my salary & incentives. All the time they are making excuses. I am really fed up of their false promises. Please help me with your valuable suggestions.
Can I file a police case against the company?
You can approach the concerned grievance redressal body (if any) in your company as well as your HR Department. Provide them with the documentary proof of your joining & attendance. Make a written representation to the Managing Director / CEO of your company stating your financial hardships.
Filing a police complaint is not required as it will frustrate your objective. If your company teams as mentioned in the paragraph above fail to act on your representation then you can avail further legal advice and action, which comprises of sending them a Legal notice followed by filing a civil recovery suit in case the notice does not get you the desired relief.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife left me after few months of marriage. How to divorce her?
- People filed case against them who are not involved in the case
- For transferring property do we need to register documents or notarize
- Father did second marriage and gave all property to her how to claim
- A katha provided for flat but no OC . Is this a safe buy in Bangalore