quesIs police complaint possible against a firm who is not paying salary?

I am working with a consultancy since the last three months. But now my company is not giving my salary & incentives. All the time they are making excuses. I am really fed up of their false promises. Please help me with your valuable suggestions.

Can I file a police case against the company?

You can approach the concerned grievance redressal body (if any) in your company  as well as your HR Department. Provide them with the documentary proof of your joining & attendance. Make a written representation to the Managing Director / CEO of your company stating your financial hardships.

Filing a police complaint is not required as it will frustrate your objective. If your company teams as mentioned in the paragraph above fail to act on your representation then you can avail further legal advice and action, which comprises of sending them a Legal notice followed by filing a civil recovery suit in case the notice does not get you the desired relief.