Complaint against employer not paying outstanding salary

Respected Sir, This is to inform you that i have joint Pvt Ltd company on 31st August 2017 as HR Manager on 35000/- salary P.M, in the month of October 18th  Director of  Pvt Ltd company paid my September month salary 34800/- through bank transfer in my personal Union bank of account and in the month of November 20th he paid salary for the month of October to all staffs and he hold my October month salary when i asked the same thing to our company director on that he abused me and terminated me from the job on the same day director mail me on my personal email id that he will pay my all outstanding salary as on 20th November after 45 days from termination date, now on 4th January when my 45 day completed as per his mail he is not receiving my call n have blocked my contact no, please let me know wht i have to do to recover my outstanding salary.

Answers (1)

140 votes

There are several legal process that can be followed by an employee to recover salary. first sending a demanding legal notice by advocate. When the salary is due from the employer, the employee himself or any other person authorized by him in writing on his behalf can claim recover money. you can file a case against the company in the civil court under order 37 of Court of civil procedure. This is faster than the usual slow procedure in civil courts, called a summary suit.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Labour & Service Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles