quesGetting work done of higher post, pay scale of lower post

I have been working in a reputed private school of Delhi as Store-keeper (PB-1 GP 2400) for the last ten years. But for the last seven years in actual my organization is getting work done of security officer (two years) & Estate officer (5 years) and I am being paid Rs/- 3000 as EDA (extra duty allowance). School by and large follows central Govt. rules. Is it as per rules ? Should I not be getting the scales benefits of PB-2 ? If yes , how? Kindly advise?

• ansCentral government rules are not applicable on Private schools. However Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972  and Employees Provident Funds Act shall be applicable.

When you  are appointed you must have executed and appointment letter. In the said appointment letter there you have certain terms and condition which includes, your pay scale, roles and responsibility, position. Therefore these  terms and condition in the appointment letter shall be applicable on you. If as per the appointment letter you were appointed as  Store-keeper (PB-1 GP 2400) , then you are liable to perform those duties and receive remuneration accordingly.

So, we suggest you should first refer your appointment letter and thereafter write to your concerned HR. Incase they fail, then you can send a legal notice through a lawyer thereby seeking, the duties of  Store-keeper  and pay scale benefit of PB-2 

• ansCentral government rules are not applicable on Private schools. However Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972 and Employees Provident Funds Act shall be applicable.
    When you are appointed you must have executed and appointment letter. In the said appointment letter there you have certain terms and condition which includes, your pay scale, roles and responsibility, position. Therefore these terms and condition in the appointment letter shall be applicable on you. If as per the appointment letter you were appointed as Store-keeper (PB-1 GP 2400) , then you are liable to perform those duties and receive remuneration accordingly.
    So, we suggest you should first refer your appointment letter and thereafter write to your concerned HR. Incase they fail, then you can send a legal notice through a lawyer thereby seeking, the duties of Store-keeper and pay scale benefit of PB-2