Candidate absent for verification after appointment
In government recruitment procedure after exam if candidate is absent in an any procedure round before appointment is candidate eligible for appointment.
It depends on the procedure as in if it is mentioned in the rule book that attendance is mandatory and if a candidate is absent than what action will be taken. If the rule book says t hat where a candidate is absent and he is not eligible for such services then, he is not eligible
Advocate Pankaj KandhariFort, Mumbai
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Marriage postponed by girl's parents. Only engagement done. What to do
- Can the jurisdiction for consumer complaint be changed?
- whether I can get lien or not for technical resignation
- Internet provider wants us to pay bill with interest
- Can a person complaint in police if someone calls them multiple times