One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mumbai - Advocate Pankaj Kandhari

Advocate Pankaj Kandhari

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 2.6 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoFort, Mumbai
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Media and Entertainment
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Pankaj Kandhari is a practicing advocate residing in Mumbai. He has an overall experience of 4 years in litigation. He has appeared in most of the courts in Mumbai as well as out of Mumbai. He has also appeared before quasi judicial authorities. He is very hardworking, punctual and sincere.

Advocate Pankaj provides services in various field of cheque bounce matters, consumer court, divorce matters, corporate law & industrial and labour laws.

Advocate Pankaj enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra in 2012. He is a member of the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa.

Enrollment Number : MAH/3386/2012
  • Bombay High Court
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai
  • Consumer District Forum, Mumbai
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai
  • District Court, Mumbai
  • Labour Court Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mumbai

Popular Reviews

NITESH - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Pankaj Kandhari understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Pankaj Kandhari

Q: Procedure of Distress Warrant in DV Act

Please give me the implementation procedure of Distress Warrant in domestic violence act 2005

Advocate Pankaj Kandhari answered
if the court has passed the order for maintenance per month and/or for access of child but other part is not complying with such order then the aggrieved party may make a simple application by narrating the facts ad it should be filed before same court in same proceedings. court will grant opportunity to defaulter party to give its reply and then court will hear the arguments of both side and will pass the appropriate orders accordingly.

Q: How to dissolve divorce proceedings

I have competed my divorce proceedings and the divorce petition has been signed and filing is completed through mutual consent. I am rethinking about it and want to cancel it. During the filing i was told i will get the divorce certificate after 2 months. Can i cancel my divorce and request the court to dissolve my divorce appeal even after its been signed

Advocate Pankaj Kandhari answered
Greetings,That's good you have given a second thought about your petition. The answer for your query is yes you can withdraw your petition at any moment, even at the day of judgment you can inform to the court that you have amicably settled outside the court and does not wish to proceed with the divorce.

Q: What action can i do if employer terminates service without reason

Hi I'm working with MNC Bpo since two years I had miscarriage and had informed my boss as well my husband had also called and inform that it would take two weeks for me to recover.when I went back to resume they are not allowing me to resume duties nor giving me reliving letter just proving exp letter with negative mark on it.i have submitted all my Dr documents as well.what do I do in this case plz guide ASAP ( I HAD TAKEN PREVIOUS LEAVES WHICH WERE APPROVED DUE TO FAMILY ISSUES AND LONG LEAVE DUE TO COMPANY CAB ACCIDENT IN WHICH I HAD TO TERMINATE MY PREGNANCY SO THIS IS SECOND MISCARRIAGE)

Advocate Pankaj Kandhari answered
Greetings, in this scenario you need to approach Labour commissioner who has his office behind family court Bandra bkc. Lodge a complaint with him in writing he will give a date as to when hearing will take place. Do make sure you attach all the necessary Xerox copies of documents to prove your case.

Q: Unpaid salary for 3 months What legal action can be taken

Employees haven’t been paid for the past 3 months ( May-July). CEO has stopped coming to office and has stopped responding to calls/messages. CEO’s father (Director in the company) says he is arranging the money. But they have been giving false commitments for 2 months. What are our legal options? How much would be legal expenses?

Advocate Pankaj Kandhari answered
Greetings,There are many options to recover your money. As in you are not alone whose salary is on hold there may be your colleagues also I believe. So you all may address a strong notice to concern persons and if they fail to pay you dues you may approach the high court for winding up petition and by this it will create a pressure on company to pay the outstanding dues.Thanks

Q: If I do not appear in hearing what action can be taken against me

If i miss hearing what will happen they filed under 138sec. I signed a bond

Advocate Pankaj Kandhari answered
Greetings, Its ok if you dont appear in the proceedings, however your advocate is required to make exemption application on your behalf and he shall explain the such reason for your absence. You may also opt for permanent exemption in the case

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Pankaj Kandhari

Can Advocate Pankaj Kandhari represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Pankaj Kandhari can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Kandhari?

When you meet with Advocate Pankaj Kandhari for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Kandhari?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Kandhari, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Kandhari?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Kandhari, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Pankaj Kandhari?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Pankaj Kandhari regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Pankaj Kandhari?

The cost of hiring Advocate Pankaj Kandhari can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.