queshow do i separate Sister lover from her

Hi sir/madam, I am shivraj staying at Bangalore from 3 years .I have a concerned related to my sister she is 23 year old we are basically from belgaum.She has done her graduation their in a hostel and she get fall in love with one I wasn't aware of recently I get to know by checking her profile by others id as she blocked me from her privacy. She and that guy are in love I have informed my family regardibgvthid matter ,not able to find the correct solution as we don't have any idea how to stop both of them legaly she is also working and that also in other co in but.how do I separate them

• ansYou are completely aware of you sister's age. I can advice you to take her for counseling.
    We at office do help, counsel parties in understanding their path. In this case you may visit any counselor , in 3-4 seating you will get result.

Advocate Shilpa Sharad

RMV Extension, Bangalore

• ansIn this case as your sister is major and she has right to decide, but yes u can approach the boy and his parents about it set a meeting and decide about it, legally both can marry if they are unmarried. So advice your sister and the boy and there parents and try to stop your sister from keeping in touch with him not forceably but tactfully

Advocate Bharat Narasgouda

Shivaji Road, Belgaum

• ansThere is no legal salution in this regard,supposed you forcibly did anything It's an offence,supposed u people's start to give threatening or anthing it's will amounts offence.. she is major know hence she have a rights.. supposed she is supporting you on that time only possible to do Anything in legally or else there us no remidy in legal..

Advocate Nagaraja G

Kumara Park West, Bangalore