One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Nagaraja G

Advocate Nagaraja G

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoKumara Park West, Bangalore
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Kannada
Advocate Nagaraja G has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Nagaraja provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Nagaraja enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2006. He is a member of the Advocates Association of Bangalore.

Enrollment Number : KAR/1946/2006
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Trial Courts, Bangalore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Nagaraja G. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Nagaraja G

Q: Can I file for contested divorce case

I have filed for DVC on December 2019. I have 3 years old kid. But I didn't file for maintenance yet. I'm a salaried professional. He is not accepting for mutual divorce by returning our dowry, gold, compensation to kids life. Should I wait until DVC case favours me so that they will agree to mutual divorce or should I file for contested divorce.

Advocate Nagaraja G answered
Why not you have a open option to file Divorce petition before Family court on the grounds of cruelty and other grounds like if he have a any other affair or if he have bad habits and other valid reasons

Q: Punishment for robbery.

What is the puishment for robbery?

Advocate Nagaraja G answered
imprisonment for a period of extended up to 10 years and fine, in robbery 2 parts sunset and sunrise in high way offence was made imprisonment for a period of 14 years and fine non -bail able trail by 1st class magistrate.. after sunset incident was took place will attract 2part before sunset will attract 1 part

Q: DVC case is filed in Hyderabad what to do.

I am basically from hyderabad, but I am living in Bangaore on job purpose from last three years. I also have aadhar and driving license from bangalore address. On Mar,2014 I married a telugu girl in hyderabad. After marriage, she came immediately with me to Bangalore. On Dec 2015, on personal health issues she went to Hyderabad and aborted the pregancy. She then filed a 498A and DVC on me and my parents and sister. On DVC she got the DIR from Hyderabad protection officer. But we lived together in bangalore, hoe can she get the DIR from hyderabd, she has get from bangalore right. How can I tell this to magistrate.

Advocate Nagaraja G answered
She have a jurisdiction to file dvc there, right now she is residing in Hyderabad know past from year.. they will made a averments in this regard in her dvc petition,. In 498(a) case supposed you and your wife residing in Bengaluru and your residing in other place know hence as per supreme court judgement your parents have chance to discharge from alleged offence but you have to file application in this regard and have to shows proof of residence while you residing together and your parents residing some other place..

Q: FIR is closed now can it affect my profession

An FIR was filed against me by my own brother in law but after the investigation the case has been closed as mistake of facts. I've never went to court or anywhere. I was not convincted or arrested. Will it affect my career. I'm a civil servant aspirant. Please guide me

Advocate Nagaraja G answered
No thing will happen t you,investigation completed and filed b report know need not worry... court accepted b report? Filing of b report by police to court, court will issue notice t complainant after that they not challenge that b report court accepted and close the Matter

Q: Criminal and dowry case filed not date of hearing given what to do now

I put complaint against in law's including my husband before seven month back... In other side my uncle decided to settle outside but dat didnt work. Yest I got I got a call from police station dat first hearing is held on Jan 17....i do not no what to do... I'm helpless plzz guid me.

Advocate Nagaraja G answered
You need not bother, if you and your husband compromised andagreed to leaving together same should be tell before the court or infront of public prosecutor he is only take caring of your case hence before enter the court go and meet public prosecutor and speak with him all those things what happened.. supposed you both if us not compromise or not lived together you have open options to contest the case and public prosecutor will tute u and examine u in witness box.. even u have a rights to engage a private Advocate also, that's help to you for giving evidence and if possibility of settlement and all

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Nagaraja G

Can Advocate Nagaraja G represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Nagaraja G can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Nagaraja G?

When you meet with Advocate Nagaraja G for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Nagaraja G?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Nagaraja G, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Nagaraja G?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Nagaraja G, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Nagaraja G?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Nagaraja G regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Nagaraja G?

The cost of hiring Advocate Nagaraja G can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.