queshow do i separate Sister lover from her

Hi sir/madam, I am shivraj staying at Bangalore from 3 years .I have a concerned related to my sister she is 23 year old we are basically from belgaum.She has done her graduation their in a hostel and she get fall in love with one I wasn't aware of recently I get to know by checking her profile by others id as she blocked me from her privacy. She and that guy are in love I have informed my family regardibgvthid matter ,not able to find the correct solution as we don't have any idea how to stop both of them legaly she is also working and that also in other co in but.how do I separate them

  • ansYou are completely aware of you sister's age. I can advice you to take her for counseling.
    We at office do help, counsel parties in understanding their path. In this case you may visit any counselor , in 3-4 seating you will get result.

    Advocate Shilpa Sharad

      RMV Extension, Bangalore

  • ansIn this case as your sister is major and she has right to decide, but yes u can approach the boy and his parents about it set a meeting and decide about it, legally both can marry if they are unmarried. So advice your sister and the boy and there parents and try to stop your sister from keeping in touch with him not forceably but tactfully

    Advocate Bharat Narasgouda

      Shivaji Road, Belgaum

  • ansThere is no legal salution in this regard,supposed you forcibly did anything It's an offence,supposed u people's start to give threatening or anthing it's will amounts offence.. she is major know hence she have a rights.. supposed she is supporting you on that time only possible to do Anything in legally or else there us no remidy in legal..

    Advocate Nagaraja G

      Kumara Park West, Bangalore

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Family lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hindu I belong to a lower middle class family .i got married 2 years ago.…
My name is Shikha Sharma. I have 11mnth twins children. I want to stay with…
I asked about marrying my first cousin(father's elder brother's son) but though it's not possible.…
Sir, My husband filed divorce case and 2 police cases against me due to some…

Family Lawyers in India

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

View all >>