quesProblem in College Admission.

I got admission in govt engg college in 1992 in second round of admission in computer branch.in same govt engg college i was admitted to textile branch before 8 days ago. so i have to choose either computer or textile .at last day of submission of admmision paper of computer branch to college which was given by admission committee. i cancelled my textile admission and went to take admission to computer branch but authorize person told me that time to submit admission paper is over. so i lost both seat in textile as well as computer. i went to head clerk of college he suggested to continue college.i continued and completed my degree in computer engg in 1999. when i got tc in that date of admission or joining is over written .is this create a problem for further study.i have to do M. TECH. and also is any problem for my current job i am doing professor job.

• ansYou have completed your course. Got degree in your hand. It won't create problems in your further studies.