Problem in College Admission.
I got admission in govt engg college in 1992 in second round of admission in computer branch.in same govt engg college i was admitted to textile branch before 8 days ago. so i have to choose either computer or textile .at last day of submission of admmision paper of computer branch to college which was given by admission committee. i cancelled my textile admission and went to take admission to computer branch but authorize person told me that time to submit admission paper is over. so i lost both seat in textile as well as computer. i went to head clerk of college he suggested to continue college.i continued and completed my degree in computer engg in 1999. when i got tc in that date of admission or joining is over written .is this create a problem for further study.i have to do M. TECH. and also is any problem for my current job i am doing professor job.
You have completed your course. Got degree in your hand. It won't create problems in your further studies.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Staying in husband's property kept some paying guest chairman objects
- Took money and promised job in Dubai now not returning the money
- how to get Encroachment free street where no map with municipality
- Can Immovable Property be Transferred?
- Wife not staying together nor giving divorce and sold properties