Case has not been listed in court even after 7 years.
I had filled a case having first appeal in 2007, I visited to the high court site having massage "This case is not listed and in under proposal only." What is the meaning of the statement?
You need to consult a local lawyer who have been tackling such cases and move listing application in front of court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- mother died without will, who will get the property?
- After love marriage parents getting the girl married again what to do
- Father and uncle willing to sell grandfather land how can we stop them
- If child below 5 years who will get custody after divorce?
- Can a marriage be nullified on the grounds of false information