Case has not been listed in court even after 7 years.
I had filled a case having first appeal in 2007, I visited to the high court site having massage "This case is not listed and in under proposal only." What is the meaning of the statement?
You need to consult a local lawyer who have been tackling such cases and move listing application in front of court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Person died in motor accident by vehicle coming from wrong way
- Can husband file divorce on the basis of mental cruelty
- Purchased property in auction not received possession what can I do
- If holder is not aware of issuers death can he make use of POA
- Maintenance after divorce from an army officer