Wife planning with brothers to kill me. How to protect myself?
My wife along with her brothers is planning to injure me or kill me. What can i do to protect myself?
Depending on your reasons for feeling this way and proof you have at hand, the remedy will differ. As of today, you are advised to write a letter to the SHO of the nearest police station stating your apprehension and the reasons for it. This will ensure that in case any thing happens to you, they know who is likely to be liable for it. Also, if you are still living with your wife, you are advised to discontinue the same.
Advocate Mishika SinghLajpat Nagar 1, Delhi
take police protection if you confident and there is ample reason to believe that. Secondly take a court notice that this is what you feel and due to the same you want police protection as well as a restraining order for the people you fear against.
Advocate Shalini KapilaDubai Creek Tower, Dubai
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can i prevent my wife from staying at my place if i file for divorce?
- Is settlement written on plain paper and signed by 2 witnesses valid?
- how to change name in birth certificate
- Registry in my father's and my name can I transfer whole in my name
- recovery without court order