quesWife planning with brothers to kill me. How to protect myself?

My wife along with her brothers is planning to injure me or kill me. What can i do to protect myself?

  • ansDepending on your reasons for feeling this way and proof you have at hand, the remedy will differ. As of today, you are advised to write a letter to the SHO of the nearest police station stating your apprehension and the reasons for it. This will ensure that in case any thing happens to you, they know who is likely to be liable for it. Also, if you are still living with your wife, you are advised to discontinue the same.

    Advocate Mishika Singh

      Lajpat Nagar 1, Delhi

  • anstake police protection if you confident and there is ample reason to believe that. Secondly take a court notice that this is what you feel and due to the same you want police protection as well as a restraining order for the people you fear against.

    Advocate Shalini Kapila

      Dubai Creek Tower, Dubai

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am an NRI oversees and married in kolkata 10 months ago. After marriage my…
My Wife has problems with my family, and is pushing me to live separately. Initially…

Hi i want to knw can i get divorce if me n husbnd both dnt…

I want to know the procedure of Mutual Consent Divorce Procedure. Me and my husband…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly