quesWife planning with brothers to kill me. How to protect myself?

My wife along with her brothers is planning to injure me or kill me. What can i do to protect myself?

• ansDepending on your reasons for feeling this way and proof you have at hand, the remedy will differ. As of today, you are advised to write a letter to the SHO of the nearest police station stating your apprehension and the reasons for it. This will ensure that in case any thing happens to you, they know who is likely to be liable for it. Also, if you are still living with your wife, you are advised to discontinue the same.

Advocate Mishika Singh

• anstake police protection if you confident and there is ample reason to believe that. Secondly take a court notice that this is what you feel and due to the same you want police protection as well as a restraining order for the people you fear against.

Advocate Shalini Kapila

Dubai Creek Tower, Dubai