Wife having no physical relation. Can i file for divorce?
I have been married for 17 years. No physical relation with my wife is my main reason for frustration. Due to that, i hit her twice. I want to file divorce case against her. What will she do if i file divorce? Can i file for divorce on this ground?
This is with regards your query, you can definitely take necessary steps for dissolving your marriage as per law. You need to consult with an expert divorce lawyer for further needed compliances as per law.
Advocate Siddhartha ShahFort, Mumbai
Yes, you can file divorce in this ground. She may file domestic violence case or complaint u/s 498-A. She can also file application for maintenance. In these circumstances you have to focus on divorce case so that other cases will become ineffective.
Advocate Rohit ShaligramSadashiv Peth, Pune
Yes you can file divorce on this ground. She will contest the divorce and may seek maintenance also. However it's a good ground for divorce. Get in touch for details.
Advocate Sooraj HulkeKharghar, NaviMumbai
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- In how many days bail is granted under 498a case
- In laws changed residential address and not replying to summons
- Can I file a case of defamation against my uncle
- 90 days completed after resignation but F&F not done yet what to do
- What can a girl do to get divorce from the guy if he is not ready