Wife having no physical relation. Can i file for divorce?

I have been married for 17 years. No physical relation with my wife is my main reason for frustration. Due to that, i hit her twice. I want to file divorce case against her. What will she do if i file divorce? Can i file for divorce on this ground?

This is with regards your query, you can definitely take necessary steps for dissolving your marriage as per law. You need to consult with an expert divorce lawyer for further needed compliances as per law.

Yes, you can file divorce in this ground. She may file domestic violence case or complaint u/s 498-A. She can also file application for maintenance. In these circumstances you have to focus on divorce case so that other cases will become ineffective.

Yes you can file divorce on this ground. She will contest the divorce and may seek maintenance also. However it's a good ground for divorce. Get in touch for details.