quesWhat to do if husband is not returning Jewelry?

I filed my mutual divorce but I doubt that my husband side will cheat Us in case of jewellery returning. So what should I do?? Hindu

• ansyou may deny on the next date of hearing (2nd motion) for giving divorce and claim your jewellery,.......................................................................................................

Advocate Pradeep Nehra

District Court, Karnal

• ansHi
    Before the execution of divorce, u will b asked for everything so that time u can ask for ur each and every doubts. After get cleared from all ur belongings u will sign on mutual consent. So it's not the matter of tension. Don't worry
    All the very best

Advocate Rahul Sidher

High Court, Chandigarh

• ansIn the event you think your husband may not return jewellery /Istridhan which has been agreed as part of parcel of settlement arrived at before filing mutual consent divorce petition, & if the same is incorporated in the joint petition, you may not sign First or second motion, as the case may be till the time they return jewelry items. For more specific queries you may contact me.

Advocate Vivek Nasa

Gurgaon District Court, Gurgaon