What to do if husband is not returning Jewelry?
I filed my mutual divorce but I doubt that my husband side will cheat Us in case of jewellery returning. So what should I do?? Hindu
you may deny on the next date of hearing (2nd motion) for giving divorce and claim your jewellery,.......................................................................................................
Advocate Pradeep NehraDistrict Court, Karnal
Before the execution of divorce, u will b asked for everything so that time u can ask for ur each and every doubts. After get cleared from all ur belongings u will sign on mutual consent. So it's not the matter of tension. Don't worry
All the very best
Advocate Rahul SidherHigh Court, Chandigarh
In the event you think your husband may not return jewellery /Istridhan which has been agreed as part of parcel of settlement arrived at before filing mutual consent divorce petition, & if the same is incorporated in the joint petition, you may not sign First or second motion, as the case may be till the time they return jewelry items. For more specific queries you may contact me.
Advocate Vivek NasaGurgaon District Court, Gurgaon
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Bank violating RBI Rules can I file the case against them
- PIL disposed by High Court without hearing can it be reviewed
- Maintenance form husband
- Wife wants divorce but i do not want to leave her what can I do
- What are the consequences if FIR is filed against me.